Almost three years after the CJEU struck down the Privacy Shield in the Schrems II decision, the EU has finally approved the EU-US Data Privacy Framework (DPF) as being adequate. Join us in our webinar where we discuss the following issues – focussing on practical steps:
- How the US filled the gaps in its law to address Schrems II concerns
- A description of the DPF principles and how they differ from the Privacy Shield
- How to certify to the DPF
- What this means for organisations already on the Privacy Shield – grandfathering across and important dates
- The position in the UK and Switzerland
- What this development means for other transfers to the US, supply chains globally, contracts, SCCs and TIAs
Led by Renzo Marchini, Sarah Tedstone and Camille Ebden.