For more expert insights, visit: https://www.gartner.com/en/experts
Today, there are more machines with the potential to act as buyers than humans on the planet. What if the growth opportunity is not about finding and selling to customers, but about making them?
Think Again is a Gartner Original Series that explores breakthrough trends and reveals new ways to think about the future. This episode, Think Again: When Machines Become Customers, features:
• The growing opportunity of machine customers
• CEO research showing that by 2030, 15-20% of revenue will come from machine customers
• Real-world examples on changing consumer behaviors
• Insights from Gartner experts Don Scheibenreif, Mark Raskino and Michelle DeClue
• Three things executives and their teams can do now to prepare