Please get in touch with the team at Gowling WLG through this form
In this webinar we bring together an esteemed panel of speakers from the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games to explore how the delivery of a large scale international sporting event has:
* Used technology in innovative ways to enhance spectator experience
* Utilised the collection of data to help shape and maximise commercial revenue
* Overcome issues on data collection and storage as a result of working with so many different stakeholders/third parties
* Built and developed a global fan base whilst complying with data protection regulation.
* Collected data safely from merchandising partners.
* Converted IP rights into commercial opportunities
* Maximised website conversion rates via digital channels.
Our panel for this event includes
Louise Dodds, Head of Events, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games;
Sarah Griffiths, Commonwealth Games Federation, Digital Delivery Programme Manager and
Alex Balzaretti, Commonwealth Games Federation, Partnerships Strategy and Projects Senior Manager.