This 20 minute video from REBA’s Future Forum covers: Managing sustainable employee benefits in volatile economic times
The post-pandemic landscape represents a paradigm shift in the need and demand for employee benefits – from increased financial insecurity and reduced financial wellbeing, to a public health crisis driving a reduction in the health of UK workforce, a mental health epidemic and increased competition for talent and rising recruitment costs. As the landscape has shifted, so have the demands and needs of employers and employees. Join this session to explore:
- Rising employee financial insecurity and the increasing expectation for more employer support/contributions
- Why employer-funded healthcare is an increasingly essential people asset risk management tool for businesses
- Why GIP cover and the growing range of wellbeing and early intervention services contained within it is an increasingly important tool for reducing sickness absence and keeping employees in the workplace
- How do these sit against increasing pressures on affordability and sustainability?
- Effective strategies for improving financial security and retirement outcomes while managing medium term healthcare and risk claims (leading to increased premium costs) to support sustainable benefit programmes in this ‘new normal’