Please get in touch with the team at Make UK through this form
The Make UK and PwC webinar discusses the joint report, Executive Survey 2022 Harnessing Agility and Resilience. Hear from us and our panel of experts discussing the findings of the report, and learn more about Britain’s manufacturers’ positive growth outlook and confidence in the prospects for their own companies in the year ahead. In particular, the strategies being adopted to build resilience and agility such as supply chain reviews, investing in people, innovation and green technologies.
Chair and panel:
• Chair, Dan Thomas, Business Editor, FT
• Cara Haffey, Automotive and Manufacturing Leader, PwC UK
• Stephen Phipson CBE, Chief Executive, Make UK • Verity Davidge, Policy Director, Make UK
• Adam Hawksbee, Deputy Director, Onward
• Seema Malhotra MP Labour, and Shadow Minister for Business and Consumers
• Mark Pawsey MP Conservative, and Chair of the All Parliamentary Manufacturing Group (APMG)
• Stephen Harrison, CEO, Saul D Harrison & Sons Plc trading as Harrison Wipes
Who Are Make UK? Make UK champions and celebrates British manufacturing and manufacturers. Together, we build a platform for the evolution of UK manufacturing.
For more information please head over to — https://www.makeuk.org/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/makeuk