If you’re an adviser looking to refer your protection business, this episode is the one for you! With a background in financial advice himself, almost 10 years ago Dale saw a clear gap in the market for a protection specialist firm to assist advisers with the protection conversation.
In this episode Wayne and Hazel are joined by Dale, owner of Pure Protect and Stonebridge Protect to explore what key skills are required when it comes to creating great protection referrals instead of it being a tick box exercise. During filming we were faced with the challenge of noisy building works outside and despite this, Dale gives some fantastic insights in to what advisers can be doing ahead of the consumer duty coming in to force at the end of this month.
- The risks advisers face if they don’t review their protection process ahead of the new consumer duty rules coming into force
- What are the elements that go in to creating the perfect protection referral?
- A claim’s story which could have been very different had the customer not been seen by a specialist
- What makes a good protection adviser
- The commercial benefits of partnering with a protection specialist
If you are experienced in financial planning, mortgage or protection advice and would like to feature on future episodes, please reach out to email@example.com.
Please also get in touch with any topics you would like us to cover on this podcast.