Attracting and retaining talent is a critical challenge for organisations in today’s competitive market. Organisations need to attract the right people with the right skills and experience to build a talented and committed procurement and supply team. A strong employer brand, competitive salary and benefits package, training and development offer, and a positive workplace culture are essential components of talent attraction and retention strategies.
Watch this webinar to hear from our expert panel, including:
- Real examples from Government Commercial Function (GCF) and BAE Systems, who are doing it right when developing their talent pipelines.
- Tips from Hays on building a winning competitive package and EVP to attract the talent you need.
- How apprenticeships and the levy are an excellent way for organisations to bring in new talent and upskill existing teams.
We hope you enjoy the webinar. Here are some helpful links if you would like to find out more information:
• Drive improvement in your team: https://www.cips.org/employers
• Advance your procurement career: https://www.cips.org/membership/grade…
• For more information about CIPS Apprenticeships: https://www.cips.org/employers/people…
• Find out more about the CIPS Salary Guide: https://www.cips.org/careers/salary-g…
• If you’re not yet a CIPS member, find out more: https://www.cips.org/membership
• Browse the CIPS Intelligence Hub: https://www.cips.org/intelligence-hub
• To find out more about Hays: https://www.hays.co.uk/
• Find out more about the Civil Service Fast Stream: https://www.faststream.gov.uk/index.html