Please get in touch with the team at Saffery Champness through this form
It is now over a year since the UK left the EU at the end of the transition period. That year has seen a wide range of changes for all businesses which trade with the EU.
In this webinar, our experts Sean McGinness, Wendy Andrews and Nurena Tarafder recap the key changes now that there is a physical border between Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and the EU and then look at some of the specific challenges for UK businesses, including:
Trading in goods with EU business customers
• Do you need an EU VAT registration?
• More complex transactions in the EU
• New rules for import VAT in GB
• Trading with Northern Ireland
• Customs duty issues
Sales to EU consumer customers
• Supplies of goods from GB
• Supplies of goods within the EU
• Using an online platform
• Supplies of services to EU consumers